Thursday 5 November 2009

Sara Gadd's Hat Shop Is A Milliner's Grotto!


The Sara Gadd Millinery hat shop in Carlisle, is a milliner’s grotto filled with fancy fripperies for your head!

There is so much to choose from and I've been busy creating for the festive season!  Here's an idea of what's available:
- Stylish felt hats in a variety of colours, perfect for keeping out the cold. 
- Sparkly headdresses and hair accessories that will add a touch of glamour to your Christmas party outfit.
- Elegant winter wedding creations to suit the whole party from guests to brides alike.

If you would like to arrange an appointment at the studio in Corby Hill, Carlisle, Cumbria visit http://www.saragadd.co.uk/ a selection of creations are available from my Misi store at http://saragadd.misi.me.uk/

I will also be at the following events: 


• Thursday 10th November 6.30pm – 9pm (£2.50 Entry)
Austin Friars St Monica’s School Christmas Shopping Evening
New Hall, Etterby Scaur, Carlisle, CA3 9PB


• Wednesday 25th November 7pm – 9pm (Free Entry)CWE Networking Group Showcase)
“Love Christmas” A street market with a difference (
The Cecil Street Project, Cecil Hall, 46A Cecil Street, Carlisle, CA1 1NL








When choosing your outfit this season, let it all go to your head with the perfect hat or fascinator from the Sara Gadd Millinery hat shop in Carlisle!







1 comment:

  1. Hi there sooo excitingn new here! Would you like to exchange links with me? Im a Style consultant, check out my blog over @ My Passport to Style and let me know.Sharonxxxoo

    ReplyDelete